Sunday, July 25, 2010

Honey, Im home!

Im back after my wild night out in Auckland on Friday! It was awesome! My work sure knows how to put on  a do!! It was at Vector Arena in Auckland which holds 12,000 people. We had seating right in front of the stage, a massive dancing area with couches and stuff, big food buffet and a bar. Snack before the show then dinner after. Was mean! We drank copious amounts of free booze then when it was over we it the town :) I dragged my sorry self (my feet were killing me) back to the hotel at 5am lol. Wasnt too hungover the next day just had a mean headache and very tired!! Was so worth it though!

Heres an outfit I wore the other week, no point posting pics from my trip as their all pretty drunken lol.


Heans - Supre
Boots - Number 1 shoe warehouse
Top - Shanton
Leather jacket - Glassons
Necklace - Equip



I got back yesterday around 6.30pm so just laxed out at home lastnight. Ran some errands today and just chilled, im on the hunt for a new bed :)

Hope you all had a great weekend, it goes so fast doesnt it? Ahh well back to work and the real world tomorrow lol

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx