Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Dress!

I picked up this new dress for under $40 :) I wasnt sure about the colour cos I thought it might wash me out but ive grown to like it! Although I think it may be different when im wearing just the dress against my pasty skin lol. Please exscuse the fold mark on the dress I didnt realise it was so bad until I saw the photos haha.



Leather jacket - Glassons
Tights - Farmers
Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Dress - Valley Girl
Headband - Mum
Earrings - A gift



I love the cute stud detailing around the pockets and neckline.

Me and a few mates had a girls night planned for this weekend but my mate whos house we were gonna have it at just bailed so no idea what im gonna do now! I was looking forward to it :(
One the upside though I have won $70 worth of Pak n Save vouchers at work hehe im trying to decide what to spend them on!

Hope your week is going well so far - nearly the weekend!

xxx

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx