Friday, July 16, 2010

Ripped

Friday has arrived! I started off with an hour long meeting at work which wasnt particularly enjoyable....day went kinda slow too but all good im home now! I made some yummy vege soup mmmm so good for winter hehe gonna have more for lunch tomorrow. I wore my ripped jeans again last week:

I like the light in this pic although you cant see my outfit very well!



Boot - Number one shoe warehouse
jeans - Supre
Jacket - Jay Jays (trademe)
Black t -shirt - Mum

The bf wants to do something tonight but I really cant be arsed......Im happy to chillax then do something tomorrow night! Im keen to finish reading Eclipse so I can go see the movie hehe

Hope you all have a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx