Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the road again

As my title suggests I am indeed off on a plane again....back to Auckland! Just for one night though but it'll be a good night! I work till 1pm tomorrow then we are bussed to the airport and flown to Auckland! Staying at the Sky City again then heading to the Vector Arena for our work do, drinks and dinner included then after that.....the city is ours hehe cant wait its gonna be all very exciting!!

Heres a casual outfit I wore the other week, Im slowly catching up on my outfit photos lol. Its winter here so as you can imagine some days comfort and warmth take over!




Wedges - Number one shoe warehouse
Jeans - Jay Jays
Striped top - Glassons
Puffer vest thingee - Shanton



Just a quick post I really should head to bed and make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx