Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Wedges!

Oh how I love wedges!!!! I picked these puppies up for $40 :) Apparently they are only one of a few, the shop I get them from says they get a few pairs of shoes shipped over from Europe somewhere - they are worn once by models on the catwalk then shipped to the store. Crazy eh? So doubt many people will have the same ones yay! They are a size too big but meh I'll just wear thick socks lol



Wedges - Number one shoe warehouse
Tights - Farmers
Top/dress - Valley Girl
White top - Jay Jays




This weekend I got my hair dne yay! He also cut my fringe it was in dire need of a trim! These pics are from last week Im a bit behind lol.

Leather Jacket - Glassons

I went to a party lastnight with some girlfriends - I didnt get an outfit pic though :( We all got goody bags and 3 free cocktails hehe. In the goody bags we got a hair mask, lube, lots of condoms lol, samples, a singlet and shorts combo.....thats about all I can remember. My friend also won a massive pack of condoms and a Biore skincare set! Last year I went to it and won a set of like 11 books haha. Their always fun parties though, nibbles also! and its girls only so we get waited on by guys - one of the bartenders was pretty hot too haha.

Today Ive just been relaxing, watching movies and shiz. Im cooking silverside for the first time in my slow cooker, I cant wait to eat it!

Hope you all had a great weekend :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx