Monday, November 8, 2010

The Beginning

The beginning of what you may ask? Oh just an epic week that is all! I worked today (arrived at the wrong time but meh lol) then I have the rest of the week off, it will involve my first ever Cup Day tomorrow, getting my hair done, going out for dinner, shopping, catching up with mates, relaxing, drinking and a 21st with a mate I havent seen in 4 years! Bring it on!! Thank god its pay day Wednesday is all I have to say lol.

I wore this the other day when it was a bit warmer, Im very undecided about these wedges to keep or to sell - opinions?



Jeans - Supre, Wedges - Wild Pair, Top - Tempt


Close up! They are cute but im just not sold....

I hope you all have a fantastic week, I will be sure to update you on mine on Wednesday as tomorrow will be spent drinking, horse betting, eating, drinking, talking crap, drinking, dressing up, did i mention drinking? haha gonna be weird drinking on a Tuesday!

xxx

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx