Sunday, November 21, 2010

Im Home! But not for long....

Did you miss me? Ive been in Auckland for a week for work, free food yay!haha. We stayed at Sky City as usual as our work up there is right across the road. There was a bit if excitement on Thursday when a building had to be demolished across the road, they had the road blocked off all night bit of excitement for the tourists! It was funny because it was all over the news - one building gets bowled in Auckland and its on the news - what about the building getting bowled still in Christchurch every day after the Earthquake? Harden up Auckland! Anywho nothing much else happened while I was away it was all work and food really hehe. I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 with my mummy on Thursday then we had some dinner which was a lovely evening. Good to be back home in my own bed though. Alas only for 5 days though as I have to fly back up to Auckland on Thursday at some ungodly hour, work all day then work all day the Friday then its our work do at the fancy Hyatt regency Hotel which will be interesting!! Its that time of year where theres lots of parties and work do's, Ive pretty much got something on every weekend until Christmas now!

To my outfit, this was worn a few weeks ago, this skirt is quite girly for me but I like the cut and the roses.



Wedges - Cotton On, Skirt - Farmers, Top - Mum, Belt - Pagani



I hope you have all had a great week and weekend! Hopefully I can catch up on some of your blogs today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx