Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Goodbye.....again!

I am away to Auckland AGAIN tomorrow morning. I have to get up at the ungodly hour of 5.45am - I am going to die. My sleeping isnt flash as you may know and having to get up that early is not going to go down well!! Fingers crossed I sleep like a baby until my alarm goes off! I am working in Auckland for the day Thusrday then taking a trip to one of our Customer Service Centres for the day Friday then Friday night is our big work do!! A black tie event at the Hyatt Hotel. Starting to get excited, it should be a mint night.

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago, I thought I would try my lace top with just a bra underneath - the bf liked it haha. I havent worn my bright blue tights for awhile so thought I'd brighten the outfit up with them and my awesome wedges.


Wedges - Cotton On, Tights - Farmers, Skirt - Glassons, Belt - Cotton On, Top - Glassons


I will be back later in the weekend to fill you in on the goss from my workdo. Hope you all have a great rest of your week! xxx


2 comments:

  1. have fun up in auckland! and cute top x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun I had a great time in Aux! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx