Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chopper - Harden the F*#k up New Zealand

Me and the boy went out for dinner to a nice Thai restauarant lastnight then headed to the Town Hall to watch Chopper live. Was so funny! Im not sure if everyone knows who he is but basically he was a aussie vigilante sort of dude - google Chopper Reid - this fella travels over the world performing comedy shows looking, acting and sounding like the original Chopper, think swearing, straight up honesty and a bit of violence thrown in. makes for some good laughs!!

This is what I wore out:


Tights - Glassons, Heels - Kumfs, Skirt - Valley Girl, Lace top - The Warehouse, Necklace - a gift




Me and Chopper


James and Chopper

Was a good night! Busy busy tonight then tomorrow night my workmates are coming over for fish and chips and wine :) Nearly the weekend yay!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx