Sunday, November 14, 2010

Im off!

Just a quick note today as the taxi is on its way to pick me up and take me to the airport, Im on my way to Auckland for a week for work. Looking forward to a buffet dinner and desert tonight....flying? Not so much. Not sure If I'll have internet up there so you may not see me for a week - but I'll be back I promise!

Heres another outfit I need to get rid of because the weather is warming up and im wearing an awful lot of clothing in this one lol. So casual and comfy - <3


Jeans - Jay Jays, Boots - Warehouse, Shirt - Jay Jays, Leather Jacket - Glassons


The 21st lastnight was cool and awesome to catch up with my mate it was so funny remembering the mischeif we used to get up to hehe.

Hope you all had a great weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx