Monday, November 22, 2010

Punk Lace

Ahhh Monday how I hate you haha. I dragged my arse back to the gym this morning after a week or so off.....was interesting! I managed to get through, I do have some sore muscles now though! I should really step up my game with summer coming up.

This top/dress is super comfy and I love the zip detailing and the skull hehe kinda punk......so I thought I'd team it with some girly lace and finish it off with my lace up wedges :)


Wedges - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, Tights - Farmers, dress - The Warehouse, Trench - Espirit





I have the mad chocolate/sugar craving....will I give in and go to the supermarket? Sray tuned!haha

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)
    To answer your question, yup the clogs are pretty comfy. it took some getting used to but overall I love it!! :)

    I miss number 1 shoe warehouse in NZ!!

    heyfancypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx