Sunday, November 7, 2010

Girls girls girls

The bf has gone off to Dunedin with some friends for the weekend so Im home by myself :( I thought it would be a good opportunity for a girls night! Friday a few of my workmates came over and we had some fish n chips and some drinks, I shopped up a storm yesterday - perfect sport to do while bf is away haha, then lastnight a few of my mates came over for drinks, nibbles and gossip :) I must admit I am feeling pretty lonely today.....I slept in till 12.15 and im watching Gossip Girl online lol lazy sunday much? I guess I could go visit people but I honestly cant be bothered.

I wore this a few weeks ago, exscuse the crap quality pics not sure what those dots are all about. It was kinda cold so I layers up, I like the shirt, gives the outfit something different and a bit of colour. I couldnt decide on what shoes went best though so I have pics of both - what shoes do you think go better?



wedges - Cotton On, tights - Farmers, Skirt - Supre, T-shirt- Supre, Shirt - Jay Jays, Leather Jacket - Glassons
Wedges - Number One Shoe Warehouse

I scored some great bargains shopping yesterday, Ive been after a black oversized T-shirt for aaaaaaaages and I finally found one yay! I also scored a nude/beige skirt for $20 and it was originally $80!! I know I have lost of lace but I coudnt resist a lace dress it was only $15!

Hope you all are having a great weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx