Monday, August 22, 2011

Party Time!!

Hey Lovelies, Monday has comearound again ugh. Today was hectic at work but alas its over now and its time for some party picures as promised! The first two are from my work do recently and the rest from James's Bday at ours Saturday night - as you can see a good night lol.







With my mates Carrie and Nicole

Me and James

Me and Stephen and everyone else hanging
Me and Fido

Nicole kissing me ewwww haha

Me and Carrie being gangsta haha

There ya go folks,you should see some of the other pictures crazy shit!! I wil be back with an outfit picture tomorrow.

P.S. Thank you all for the lovely comments it makes my day :)

Happy Monday lovelies xxx

6 comments:

  1. Awww! Lovely photos! Looks like it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies, was a great night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candid pictures especially since bloggers are always so poised it's great to see the real side, funny how that is huh? Keep them coming cupcake

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me? Poised? not sure about that haha thanks hun, will be sure to put up some party pics every now and again xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx