Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All dressed up with nowhere to go!

Hi my lovelies, so if you follow me on Twitter you would know that lastnight the boy and I decided to take the long way home from dropping a DVD back and we snuck up the drive of our new house to be to see how loud the neighbours were....the previous tenant told me there is one house that plays loud music once or twice a week and the house in front of us has a sleepout which is literally a few metres away from the bedrooms in the house with no fence in between and the old man that sleeps there must be deaf or something as he listens to the TV rather loudly! It wasnt as loud as I was expecting but I'd say you would still be able to hear it when in bed....we will just have to see how we go I guess as we need to take this house because everything else with it is great and it is available exactly when our lease ends. So fingers crossed the noise stops or we cant hear it when we move in!

The other weekend a few mates were coming around for a few drinks and I decided to get dressed up.....we werent planning on going anywhere and theres not alot of places to go out to after the earthquakes owned our city centre, but I just felt like dressing up! Ya know how it gets ;) Plus I had to make an exscuse to wear my newest JC's! 


Heels - Jeffrey Campbell, Dress - Glassons, Belt - Off another dress,
















Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx


21 comments:

  1. You have Jeffrey Campbell's?? I'm turning green, they're AMAZING!! Did you have to import them?
    Tha dress is gorgeous too.

    It sux that there's no where to go out anymore :( I wonder why we're still here sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wait till you see the next pair I get ;) No importing I found a place in chch that sells them!

      I know right? Least we save money from getting taxi's too and from town etc haha

      Delete
  2. Pretty dress and shoes! I like the colour combo a lot. I hope that the neighbours shut up when you move in, if not I will come over and slap them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten! I hope too, I will be sure to emlist your slapping abilities if need be haha xx

      Delete
  3. That dress looks so great ! :> Lovely peachy tone, I love it. Cute heels too.

    I hope all goes well with your new house. Is there anything that can be done if they continue being loud ? In block of flats there are atleast some rules :D

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot :) Fingers crossed we will be fine otherwise I think there are a few things we can do to stop it - lets hope they are reasonable people! xx

      Delete
  4. Those shoes are to die for! I just did a post on some blue suede shoes from Tony Bianco... love love love BLUE atm :)
    Anyways, I like your blog x

    Much love from Australia! ❤ Morgan from MojoMade
    mojomade.blogspot.com
    VISIT MojoMade & WIN jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I paid you a visit and checked out your blue shoes ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the cobalt and coral mix! Looks great together!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I would totally wear every part of this outfit!! My favourite colours! And your hair is ace too.

    How funny that you spied on your future neighbours, glad they weren't too noisy!

    Sadie xx
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous outfit!
    Love love love those shoes <3
    Great mixing of the cobalt with coral :)
    I really like your style, I'm now following!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those bright colors on you. Gorgeous!

    xo Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, glad you like my blog follow away if you like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the heels and I don't blame you sometimes it's nice just to know you look cute :) lol. I love your new blog background color by the way!

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx