Friday, January 20, 2012

A new Friend & some Resolutions

Hi Lovelies, sorry for the wee break life happened haha. As it does! Anywho Meet my friend Ty, he is my bestie's baby - isnt he cute?

Ive wanted a black pleated skirt for ages and I finally found one at the Warehouse of all places!





Shirt - Valley Girl, Skirt - Warehouse, Heels - Cotton On, Tights - Glassons, Belt - Xmas Present












Ive also been meaning to do some resolutions but keep forgetting - how slack! Ive checked out my Resolutions from last year (you can check them out here ) and I think I did quite well. I pretty much only didnt do two being re-tune my car and laser eye surgery. I got a promotion at work & sat and passed my first Insurance paper, I went overseas, I saved money, I did funky stuff with my hair and I worked on my health and relationships. So this year off the top of my head this is what I want to look at:

1. Continue to work on relationships, make new friends, be as social as possible.

2. Sit another 2 Insurance papers and continue to do well in my current position

3. Save Save Save!

4. Get another Piercing - Ideas people??

5. Travel overseas again

6. Look at Laser Eye surgery again and see if I can fit it in between travels

7. Get a Link computer and re-tune for my car

8. Continue to hit the gym at least 4 times a week and work harder on my portions and eating healthier

9. Start doing Pilates or Yoga - Which is better? I get bored easily and Im not into meditationy type stuff haha

Thats about all I can think of for now. Happy Friday lovelies! xxx

3 comments:

  1. I like how your hair is getting a bit orange-y now! It looks really cool. And also, NIPPLE PIERCING. Hahahaaaaa that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw those are really awesome resolutions. I love pilattes its more intense than yoga. You look very professional in this outfit, fitting for this post. You can do it! lol

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kirsten! And nipple....I dont think I could do that owies! and Thanks Sara, im thinking Pilates is the go too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx