Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big Red

Hai lovelies, yay the weekend has arrived! Sorry I didnt get a chance to post yesterday....life gets in the way sometimes haha. As you can see the red in my hair is much brighter outside! It has faded very quickly though, its a light pink at the moment. I couldnt help wearing these gorgeous heels again too!


Dress - Kmart!, Tights - Glassons, Heels - Hannahs, Belt - From a dress
















Ohhhh I must share I have been procrastinating over whether to purchase stuff from overseas online.....I finally gave in and bought me a bunch of stuff from Asos!!! Im so excited but scared at the same time, I hope I got the sizing right!

Happy Weekend friends xxx

6 comments:

  1. Yay ASOS! I bought some stuff from there in the sale last year and I still haven't worn them because they were too small :( UK10 is more like an AUS8 I think. I hope the things you got fit you though! Photos when they arrive! :D

    OHHH and your hair = A++++++ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek fingers crossed Kirsten! and thanks Clara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your dress! Congrats on your purchases! I can't want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie, it is my first time visiting your blog and I am loving your posts! Love your dress so pretty <3

    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your dress!! The colour's beautiful!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx