Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hurrah!

Hey lovelies, I couldnt upload for some reason yesterday but its working today so I am back yay! Did you miss me? I must say a belated Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers out there including my own. Unfortunately my Mother lives on a different island to me so I wasnt able to see her, I made sure I sent her something and talked to her on Sunday though :)

This outfit was super comfy I must say, great for a lazy Sunday!



Dress - Kmart, Tights - Farmers, Boots - The Warehouse, Cardy - Supre




Exscuse the boof hair but check out my awesome ring watch! I love it, Ive had it since I was a teen.

Happy Tuesday everyone xxx

3 comments:

  1. So cool that you still wear something from when you where 10! I chucjed everything out :(

    xoxo
    Jess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're back! And oh, man... I remember ring watches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not 10 Jessica a Teen lol more like 16 or something. Its so cute though and I love big chunky rings :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx