Saturday, May 14, 2011

Red Delight

Hey Lovelies! I cant believe today it was......I dont actually know but my car said it was 23 degrees at once stage and that is just ridiculous at this time of the year - I was not complaining! I rocked around today in a singlet, skirt and thin tights. Love it. Since Im so behind on my outfit posts thanks to ye old Earthquake you will have to wait and see what I wore today :P

I wore this outfit below out to some drinkies a few weeks ago - two posts in a row with red tops and jeans.....hmmm was totally unintentional my bad! They are rather different though, other than the fact that both tops are halter neck. This top I have had for YEARS. Its so pretty though, a really lovely chiffony material.

Wedges - Rubi, Jeans - JayJays, Top - Leather Direct (RIP hope you rebuild!), Cardy - Recycle Boutique in Wellington originally from Glassons




Sorry about the indoor shots but it was dark. Unfortunately the lighting isnt fantastic in our house so my outfit shots over winter and going to be interesting.....by that I mean shit haha.

Hope you all have a great weekend! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx