Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love socks and Wedges

Hey lovelies! Another gorgeous day here in Christchurch, although it is definately hitting winter. This outfit if from one of those random hot days in May. Im one of those people who can get really cold through my hands and feet and I cant really walk around with my hands covered all the time but I can cover my feet - which is why I love the socks and heels/wedges trend ;) I think it adds a cuteness to my outfit too.



 Wedges - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, Skirt - Supre, Top - Tempt, Socks - Xmas gift


 

 Well I best be off to work, happy Tuesday everyone xxx

1 comment:

  1. lindas as sandalias com as meias brancas. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx