Friday, May 27, 2011

Romantic Tones

Hey Lovelies Friday has finally arrived yay! Looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow I must say. Had some drinkies after work today which was nice, good to be able to relax at work with my workmates, now just chilling at home with the boy.

I wore this outfit out to dinner and a movie recentlyish.....I am still slightly behind on my outfit posts but Im not taking photos everyday since its getting dark so early so Im sure I'll catch up in the next few weeks! I do like being a bit ahead though its great so I always have an outfit in case I dont get time to take photos. Anywho back to my outfit, Its one of more girly outfits but I love it, I love the lace paired with the heart skirt and pussy bow shirt :)




Skirt - Trademe, Tights - Glassons, Heels - Jeffrey Campbell, Shirt - A Christmas gift, Belt - Trendz







                     Rocking some funky chunky rings - haha see what I did there? I know Im awesome :P

Happy Friday everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx