Thursday, May 19, 2011

Purple and White

Hey lovelies, I hope you all had a chance to read my post from yesterday, any help would be much appreciated. Im currently watching Police Ten Seven on TV and it has footage of the aftermath of the Christchurch earthquake........brung back some memories which is never nice :( We had an aftershock today in fact, we are still getting them and unless you live here you just have no idea what it is like. So if you are keen to help out my city read my previous post :)

This is what I wore when my friend and I went for a wander to take the photos on my last post, simple but with a pop of colour.

Flats - Rubi, Tights - Farmers, Skirt - Valley Girl, Top - Kmart, Belt - Trendz, Necklace - Equip






Happy Thursday, only one more working day to go till the weekend yay! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx