Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blazin

I love this blazer, lovely nuetral colour and so soft and comfy! Good choice Mum haha. Oh speaking of Mums its my Mummys Birthday today - Happy Birthday Ma love you lots xo

These shots are from when I was up in Auckland for work, we always stay at Sky City Hotel so this is what the inside of a hotel room there looks like :P The lighting isnt fantastic for pictures but meh. Im heading up to Auckland again next week for work too, training and induction for my new position, I was thinking of taking my camera and tripod with me again but Im not too sure as the lighting is rather shite....will have a think about it.


Blazer - Glassons, Skirt - Tempt, Tights - Farmers, Boots - The Warehouse, Top - Cotton On, Necklace - JayJays



Isnt my bangle gorgeous? I got 4 pieces of jewellery for $10 recently :)


Well thats all for today folks, happy Tuesday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx