Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winter Colour Block

Hi Lovelies, the snow and ice is VERY slowly melting away, I should be ok to drive to work myself tommorrow and not need a tow out of my park! Its very frustrating though as I havent been able to get to the gym so far this week either :( But on a good note we FINALLY got a heatpump installed, albiet after the snow but hey im not complaining - its heaven!!

Now to my outfit, I bought this skirt recently I just couldnt say no to the colour and the super cute bow belt! I decided to teak it with my blue cardy and go for a sort of winter colour blocking hybrid lol

Heel s- Number 1 Shoes, Skirt - Glassons, Top - Kmart, Cardy - Glassons, Socks - Gift from Mum, Tights - Farmers






Happy Wednesday folks! Im watching some creepy walking dead thing....might have to snuggle with the boy hehe xxx

4 comments:

  1. I adore that skirt!! It's an amazing colour!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ____________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx