Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More patterns a Mixing

Hey Lovelies, yup me and my pattern mixing again, who would have thought a plaid shirt would go with leopard but I totally think it does not to mention this outfit was super comfy! Hope you are all having a great week, Im trucking along as things change at work, over the next few weeks everything will come together for my new promotion yay!



Skirt - Cotton On, Shirt - Thrifted, Cardy - Valley Girl, Tights - Farmers, Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse






Happy Hump Day loves xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, fun pattern mixing! Lovin' the plaid and the subtle leopard print!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, I love the print on you skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx