Monday, July 11, 2011

Something Blue

Hi Lovelies, how was your weekend? I had to work a 6 day week last week so my weekend wasnt much, but this week  only have to work 4 days yay! Ive got the weekend off and also tomorrow so im looking forward to getting some stuff done tomorrow and perhaps some cheeky shopping.....

I bought this dress off Trademe I am seriously a sucker for electric blue anything and this dress was cheap and its super cute, I love the comfy sleeves, rouching and cross over detailing. I teamed it with my chunky knit sweater and knee highs for a chic yet comfy weekend outfit :)


Cardy - Valley Girl, Dress - Trademe, Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, Tights - Farmers, Necklace - Bday gift from Mum










I just submitted my assignment for my first Insurance paper.....I have to get at least 50% to pass eeeeeek Im very nervous!!

Happy Monday xxx

1 comment:

  1. cute dress hun!!! did you get your parcel yet? i posted it last week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx