Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Morning Glory

Hi Lovelies, note to self: DO NOT take outfit pictures early in the morning, I look disgusting so apologies for that loves. More pictures from Sky City Hotel, totally love this outfit though, I loved mixing my patterns again rocking flowers with leopard and adding my lovely pussy bow sheer blouse, quite a girly look for me.



Skirt & belt - trademe, Tights - Farmers, Boots - the warehouse, Shirt - Gift from Mum, these braclets were part of the 4 pieces for $10 I was talking about yesterday :)







Fiddling with contrasts on the last picture, makes the leopard and flowers stand out I likes it! Well Happy Hump Day folks im off to watch TV2 for the rest of the night and possibly eat junk food......xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx