Sunday, July 3, 2011

Peter Pan

Hi Lovelies, Hope your weekends are going well! Its been nice and sunny this weekend...pity its cold. Cant wait for summer I tell you! I picked this dress up from The Warehouse of all places, I love the colour and the Peter Pan collor is just adorable, Ive been wanting something with a peter pan collar for awhile now, its great for winter to with the long sleeves....all in all a win!



Dress - The Warehouse, Belt - Trendz, Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse





I love the splash of colour with my bow headband too hehe. Well I best be off I really need to study and may be going to the movies tonight aaaaand got to cook tea so off I go, Happy Sunday loves xxx

4 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx