Friday, October 19, 2012

A bit Designer

Hi Lovelies, yay Friday is finally here! I dont have much planned at this stage but its a long weekend so Im sure I'll find plenty to do! I dont know if  I showed you guys some of my Europe haul so check out my bed covered in goods below, some you have already seen.
 
While overseas I bought my first Designer buy!!!! So excited. Ive been lusting over these Isabel Marant sneakers for quite some time and I thought while I am in Paris (she is from France) why not go try them on......did that and bought them too. Love them, so different and super comfy! There are so many rip offs but I def wanted the designer ones in this case! Not sure if Ill buy heaps of designer stuff cos Im all for a bargain, but sometimes you just have to right?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeggings - Europe, Shirt - Glassons, Red Bracelet - Florence, Red heart ring - Venice, Bow ring - London
 
Close up of the sneakers ;)
 
I got another wig in the post yesterday so I might have a wee play over the weekend - dont forget to check out my Twitter  and my Instagram
 
Happy Friday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love those sneakers! jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you nabbed quite a bit while in Europe! And have for buying your first designer item. I still remember mine - they were a pair of Miu Miu shoes with a wooden floral engraved heel. Now I always seem to be splurging haha. I hope you got your tax back on them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh so jealous you've got them! looks great!!!

    xx
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re tax refund, I got my credit card refunds about a week or so ago, and I filed the return at the end of July, so it can take a little while. I got cash for my big purchases at Celine, and next time I'm in Europe I will be doing the same thing, SO much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great purchase! sometimes it's necessary to have a little splurge. I've always loved these sneakers, and they look amazing on you! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, def good to have a wee splurge every now and again xx

      Delete
  6. Great outfit! I love your shoes! they are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx