Monday, October 1, 2012

Outfit Post time - Green, blue, red & leopard!


Hi Lovelies, welcome to October! I thought I'd kick off the month with an outfit post, thought you might want a break in the trip pictures too hehe. Ive only got a few more places to post about then it will be back to regular posting soon.
 
I picked this blazer up for $15 at a second hand store in Auckland, love the colour and the cut. Liking me some bright colours so teamed it with a green shirt and red pants. Leopard heels and a black bow just to top it off ;)


 
Jeans - Glassons, Shirt - Factorie, Heels - Cotton On, Blazer - Thrifted
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you all had a great weekend, Happy Monday xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute blazer! :) and a bargin price too!

    Kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colourful this outfit is, absolutely stunning! That blouse is so cute, and that blazer is a total steal! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer, what a great find!
    It's hard to believe it's October already...
    Still keen to check out the Sunday market sometime? xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx