Thursday, October 18, 2012

A touch of crochet

Hey Lovelies, how are we all? Back to blond Sarah today! I love how the hue bush behind me is in full bloom - bring on summer! I got this top in Aussie, Im a sucker for shoulder cut outs and I thought the crochet at the back was a nice touch. Exscuse the bra straps etc but as you can see its a bit see-through so you kinda have to wear something!


 
Jeans - Glassons, Wedges  Number 1 Shoes, Top - Australia, Bangles - Dotti, Cotton On
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Only two more days then its a long weekend yay! Do you have plans for the long weekend? (if you are in NZ that is!)
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 
P.S. Dont forget to follow me on TWITTER and Instagram - missssarah_
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute look! Loving the back detail on your blouse and your shoes!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red jeans are awesome, and I love that cute pattern. Lovely outfit xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx