Thursday, October 4, 2012

Europe Trip - Nice & Versailles

Hi Lovelies!Finally I am able to post, Blogger wouldnt let me do a post, did anyone else experience this problem? Super weird and frustrating! 

Anyways picture heavy post sorry folks but Nice was just gorgeous - I'd love to go back! It was alot more relaxed than Paris, London and Italy, great weather and just beautiful. We also stopped off in Versailles on the way into Paris and checked out the Palace of Versailles - freaking HUGE and just insane really, to think they had such a huge, ornate palace so so long ago....check out some snippets of what we saw:




 Shopping in Nice


 Gorgeous View of the Med


 Going to go for a paddle in the med - we didnt have time for a full on swim unfortunately


 View from roof of hotel overlooking Nice - we had a circus across the road!



 View from roof of Hotel in Nice

 A medieval town just out of Nice called St Paul De Vence - very pretty


 Wandering around St Paul De Vence


 Pretty


 View from St Paul De Vence looking towards the Med


 The most expensive property in Europe (590Euros) for sale on this island!


 We drove along the Corniches (saw where Princess Grace had her car accident in the 80's) to a perfumery


 The cute Restaurant we had all to ourselves


 View from the restaurant - Studded flats - Primark, Dress - Nice


 Another random Pizza in Versailles - raw egg wtf?


 The Palace of Versailles


 Inside the Palace, such detail, roofs painted, lots of huge paintings and lots of statues. They also show modern art like this black piece above - made of plastic cutlery!


 And these giant heels made from pots and pans!


 The Queens chamber


 The Palace Gardens - INSANELY huge this is looking one way


 This is looking directly out from the back of the Palace with all the fountains going


 Me with view of back of Palace - Top - bought in Avignon, France, Jeggings - Promod in Venice, Converse All Stars


 There ya have it folks! I just have Paris left to show you now, it was pretty amazing I must admit. 

Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx























3 comments:

  1. What stunning photos!!
    Bugger, can't make it that Sunday :( The one after?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! I'd love to go to Nice someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous inspiration pictures!
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx