Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Zips


Hey lovelies, how are we all? Yay for a short week! Two more days of work then the weekend whoo hoo! I have a rehersal Friday for Miss Alternative Saturday - trying not to think about it too much or I'll get too nervous!

Nice simple outfit today but still comfy and styley I think! I love jeans with zips and I picked up these in London. They have that wet look too which is a bonus!
 
Token goofy shot for ya:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeans - Primark, Heels - Cotton On, Tee - Supre, Jacket - Warehouse
 
Thats all for today folks, I need to get to bed. Dont forget to follow me on Twitter
 
Happy Hump Day Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love these jeans! I love how zips can make a simple item a bit more interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Good luck with the Miss Alternative thingie, I hope you will share some pics from it with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - I will be sure to get pics Kirsten!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit!! Those pants are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the zips :)
    Good luck with Miss Alternative xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice casual outfit :) I really like the zips on your jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Now following. Take a look see if you want to follow....

    Erin

    fashionandlights@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx