Saturday, October 6, 2012

Europe Trip - Paris!!

Hi Lovelies, here is the last installment of my Trip to Europe in September - Paris! I had heard not so great things about Paris so I wasnt sure what I woudl find, but I quite liked it. There is so much history everywhere in Europe compared to New Zealand its crazy! So many statues, fountains and churches. Here is some shots of what I got up to whil in Paris:



Heading into Paris - our first sighting og the Eiffel Tower!


Boat cruise on the Siene


 The tower all lit up at night from the river


 Notre Dame


 Views from the Eiffel Tower


 Me up the Tower


Panorama view of Paris from the tower 

 Moi up the Tower again - Denim Jacket - Primark, Top - Italy


 We went to a Cabaret Show here!


 At the show - the guy is our Tour director, me and Mum and two girls from the tour Stephanie (front) and Amy


 Looking down towards the Arc De Triomphe


 The Champs Elysees


Me and the Arc De Triomphe in the background



A Golden flame in memory of Princess Diana - we drove through the tunnel she crashed in...


 

 Gorgous sunset views of Paris on the river



 Me in fron of the Eiffel Tower


 On one of the many bridges with padlocks on them


At the Lourve - its so tiny! haha

Well theres some snippets of Paris for you folks, I would love to go back some day! Already thinking of what my next trip could be! Ill be back with regular outfit posts Monday, I have a busy weekend ahead - should be a good one!!

Happy Saturday Lovelies xxx




2 comments:

  1. awesome shots! looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always heard bad things about Paris and it has put me off visiting too, but these photos are lovely! I'm glad you had such a good time xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx