Monday, October 8, 2012

All Dressed Up

Hi Lovelies how was your weekend? I had a pretty good weekend, Friday night we went to see a band play and had a few drinks, Saturday I went to a photoshoot, did some stuff around the house and got some pastel purple in my hair, Saturday night girls night and mine then we all went out for a dance then Sunday we went to the Womans expo and walked around entering competitions and trying free food and drink, we followed that up with a bit of Bathurst and a BBQ - not a bad weekend!
 
I wore this outfit on another night out before my trip overseas, I got this dress from Asos before the peplum trend blew up - good timing on my part hehe.

 
Dress - Asos, Belt - From a dress, Stockings - Pantyhose, Boots - Dotti
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jewellery - Cotton On, Dotti, Glassons
 
If you havent already be sure to follow me on Instagram - misssarahrachel_
Im doing a photo a day challenge for October plus various outfit pics and all sorts of stuff, see you there! P.S. dont forget to follow me on Twitter too!
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




9 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx