Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brunette Sarah

Hello my lovelies, a different Sarah for you today - a brunette one! I got some goodies in the mail the other day and I had to have a play!


 
Brunette Wig, and in the boxes 8 bright hair dyes to play with!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blazer - France, Shirt - Trademe, Leather look pants - Valley Girl, Heels - Kumfs
 
Im not entirely sold on the brunette Sarah. I think I look better blond, what do you think? I cant wait to get my play on with the bright dyes, wish I could put them all in at once!
 
Dont forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram - misssarahrachel_
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you look good as a brunette! This whole outfit is so stylish, love that green blazer xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab as brunette :) love the outfit babe!

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that green jacket! I think white/black polka dot and green are such great combo!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo love that blazer!! :D love the brunette wig! I think it looks pretty cool :) you look quite different!

    Kc

    a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chicky it is pretty different eh!xx

      Delete
  5. WOAHHH the wig looks so real! I think you look excellent as a brunette! Although if you did it for real you wouldn't be able to dip dye your hair those CRAYZAY colours as easily! I love the outfit as well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks hun! I know right? Tis why I wanna keep my hair blond!!xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you dear for your comment. :)

    http://www.eleganceofluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx