Monday, October 15, 2012

Lace and Sequins

Hey Lovelies, the start of another week! I had a great weekend starting off with a Housewarming at one of my best mates on Friday, chilling Saturday, date night with the boy Saturday night, we went for dinner and caught Taken 2. Sunday we checked out a travel expo, went for a walk with a mate and tagged along to a photoshoot with a mate too. I was meant to have my own shoot but the hair and makeup artist pulled out :(
 
I love lace and I am liking sequins at the moment so I felt I had to put them together....hehe


 
Skirt - Asos, Tights - Farmers, Boots - Cotton On, Top - Glassons
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got some goodies in the mail today, if you dont follow me on TWITTER or Instagram (misssarahrachel_) I shall fill you in. I got me a brunette wig to save the drama of dying my hair dark and trying to get it back blonde again and I got a bulk order of bright hair dyes eeeeee cant wait to use them all! I had a play with the wig today and took some outfit photos. I shall post up tomorrow! The wig isnt as dark as it looked on the screen and I personally think I look better blond, but I'll let you decide!
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I just love this outfit! the lilac and silver go so well together and I love lace and sequins :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt so glam! ! Could you please consider following each other? I think you could like my blog it is this amount of creativity made blog LOL anyway here is the link www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/shineonbyandrea Pinterest: shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so gorgeous! I love the lilac lacy top. It looks perfect with the sequin skirt. Nice style!

    clip in hair extensions human hair

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx