Monday, October 22, 2012

If it aint broke - dont fix it

Hello my friends, did you have a nice weekend? Its a long weekend here so i got today off too whoo hoo! I spent the day, cleaning the house, walking around Hagley park with a friend, baking, watching movies and went to a fitting for the Miss Alternative show thats this weekend! Not bad for a Monday huh?
 
I wore a similar outfit just a few days ago on the blog, just like the saying goes, if it aint broke dont fix it haha. I had to wear my new Isabel Marant shoes again...Im sure the novelty will wear off soon...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt - Trademe, Blazer - Paris, Jeggings - Promod, Sneakers - Isabel Marant
 
If you guys have facebook I would REALLY appreciate if you can hit LIKE on my pic here and share with your friends to vot also, the most votes wins peoples choice in Saturday night at the Miss Alternative event I am competing in this Saturday night! So freaking out by the way, never done anything like this....
 
Dont forget to follow me on Twitter  and Instagram
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It looks so sunny where you are! I'm very jealous. You look lovely, your jacket totally matches the background of your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another nice sunny day today too, shame I have to work haha. Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    Love the green blazer!

    Polka dots are always my go to print (think I'm obsessed!)!

    Love this post and your blog!

    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tasha! Hope to see you again soon xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx