Friday, March 26, 2010

All In a Pile

Yay finally another weekend! And next week is a short week yusss. Nothing exciting to report today......another crappy day at work then walked home and washed my car lol. Now im sitting watching a movie with a bourbon and some chocolate while the boy is out for a boys night! Exciting stuff haha.

Ive discovered a new way to wear my hair. I get a headached if i wear my hair in a ponytail as I have so much of it....I piled it all on top of my head and it works a treat - although im not sure it looks that fantastic lol what do you think? Yes or no?

Anywho today was another nice warm day although it had called down by the time I got home:

Top - AJ Pop
Jeggings - Glassons
Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Black headband - Diva
Silver bangle - Mummy

Hope you all have a great weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx