Monday, March 15, 2010

Im back baby!




Right peeps, Im finally back from all my jet setting around NZ hehe. I also have my laptop back - yay! Although I may have to do without it again soon as I need a new hard drive apparently :( Hopefully its covered under my warranty!

Anyways Ive been gallavanting in Wellington and Auckland the last few weekends, its been an awesome couple of weeks socially! I wont biff it all on you in one post I will catch you all up over a few over the next few days with plenty of pictures :)
I hope you are all well! I'll start things off with a few pics of my friends baby shower I went to a couple of weeks ago.
Blue tie top - Supre
Black shorts - Glassons
Black Gladiator flats - Number one shoe warehouse
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx