Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dont go Summer!

Its getting colder and colder here as we lead into winter......dont go summer! I hate getting up when its dark and cold :( Today started off cold and dark then blossomed into quite a hot sunny day! I walked home after work and threw on some summery clothes :) I hope we get a few more hot days yet! Namely next weekend when I have 5 days off hehe.

Ive applied for one job today, will give myself a bit of a break until 2moro! I got a call today for an interview on Monday so we will see how that goes :)

My outfit for today:




White singlet - Supre
Blue skirt - Supre
White slip ons - The Warehouse
Black neckale - $1 to $8 shop
Black bangles - Diva

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx