Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back to Normal....


....and new stuff!! This is what I wore on my way back from Auckland, something comfy for the plan ride! I love my new top I think its really cute hehe. Im not good with accesories or doing my hair so Ive decided to try and funk things up a bit with head bands.....I bought a few yesterday so hopeully I can come up with something now and again! Im learning so bare with me lol and if ya got any tips/comments holla at me!!
Thank god its Friday tomorrow, looking forward to spending time with the boy and I have a bus tip sat night which is always funsies hehe.
White top - Jay Jays
Black tights - Farmers
Grey Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Black bangle - Cotton On
Black headband - Diva
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx