Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zips!

Hey everyone! Hope you have all had a great weekend :) I have had a pretty good one, cleaned up the house yesterday then spent the rest of the afternoon driving around to various shops getting things we needed etc Picked me up a few new things on the way hehe. Saturday night we went on a bus trip - theme was 80's, so we were all dressed up looking like knobs lol. By bus trip I mean we get on a bus, take our own booze, drink, listen to loud as sounds and drive around to different pubs - sooooo much fun!! Heres some pics:





You get dropped off in town so me and the boy walked home as we dont live far from town. We watched a movie then hit the hay! Today we have just lazed around home, its nice to just relax sometimes and soend time together. We wandered down the road to the video shop and got a few weekly movies out and got a drink at the dairy. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :(

Along with Lace I am loving zips at the moment, Ive been looking for a dress with a zip the length of it but I havent found one i really love. This one was on sale though so I thought why not!

Dress - Valley Girl
Shoes - Number 1 shoe warehouse
Earrings - A gift

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx