Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Studs!

Hey peeps,

My god applying for jobs is so time consuming and draining :( I am determined to perservere though until I have a new job. I know that my health will be so much better off! I am just taking each day one at a time and trying to get through each working day as best as I can. I cant wait till next weekend though as its a long weekend!! Ive also added another days holiday on the end so I will be getting a 5 day weekend YAY! I am looking forward to it, it will be a much needed break for me. I have also come up with an idea for an long weekend outfit challenge - LACE. Ive mentioned a few times I am in love with lace at the moment and Ive decided to showcase you all my new lace outfits in a 5 day challenge :D I hope you guys like my idea!

I absolutely hate getting up in the mornings as its getting colder - its still dark when I get up and it just does not feel right :( Such a crap start to the day!

Anywho my outfit for today:


Blue skinny jeans - Valley Girl
Black Blazer - Thrifted
Black studded top - A Pop?
Black flats - The Warehouse

I love my new flats they were so cheap and I love the cute strap on them - heres another pic:



Much love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx