Thursday, December 30, 2010

Boxing Day Dress

I scored this cute dress on Trademe (NZ's ebay) for only $13.50! So stoked and it fits great. Its a really light material so awesome for summer. I wore this on Boxing day. Im not really hat person but I had to get some picturtes with Mums hat - I think it adds a bit more to the outfit as its pretty basic.

Wedges - Number 1 shoe Warehouse, Dress - Trademe, Hat - Mum





The colour of the dress is interesting its a kind of blue/purple colour. Boxing day for me was another day of relaxing and drinking hehe. Ive just gone and done all my food and drink shopping for New Years, tomorrow we are off for a few days of camping - cant wait!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx