Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Elegant

For some reason I cant post above my picture - LAME! Maybe its Firefox. I installed it today to see if it would run better than Internet Explorer but its very different.......not sure if I'm liking it so far. What do you use? Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?



I wore this outfit to a mates sister 21st recently. Felt very grown up and elegant hehe.
Wedges - Cotton On, Dress - Tempt, Belt - Dotti 



I had the worst day at work today. and the worst sleep lastnight :( Heres to a great sleep tonight and a great day at work tomorrow! It cant be too horrible - we get to open our secret santa presents hehe.

                                                                               xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx