Thursday, December 9, 2010

Goldilocks

Im really not sure what colour you would call this dress but Goldilocks sounded like a cool title haha. I have worn this dress before but a bit differently - if you feel the urge to scroll through my posts to find it go for it.....I cannot lol.

Im so glad its Thursday, one more day until the weekend and for me its a 3 day weekend yay! Ive been doing quite a few different projects at work so its been cool to not just be sitting there on the phone all day. Tomorrow I get to go shopping for xmas decorations and prizes for an hour and a half hehe.




Dress - Valley Girl, Belt - Cotton On, Tights - Farmers, Wedges - Cotton On





Close up of the stud detailing :)

Hope you are all having a great week - hopefully the weekend brings some more summery weather!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx