Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wedges and Socks Take 2!

Good ol Hump Day. Means only two more working days till the weekend! I am currently watching Naked Gun 33 & a 1/3 which is kinda sad since its star Leslie Nielson died the other day :(

So when I was mucking around with my wedges and socks I tried it out with two outfits, same bodysuit too but turned it up with a mini and my bow belt.


Bodysuit - Valley Girl, Skirt - Supre, Belt & Wedges - Cotton On



Its officially December 1st. I found out who my secret santa is at work today and they put the tree up, I dont have any decorations at home so I think Im gonna invest in one of those cute wee Christmas trees and some decorations and put it up somewhere hehe

xxx


1 comment:

  1. They look like boots, but in a different way, they suits.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx