Monday, December 20, 2010

Counting down

MOnday is down, 3 more days of work then Im on holiday for nearly two weeks! I learnt a valuable lesson walking to work today too - do not walk fast for 25 minutes wearing jandals.....I got two blisters on one foot that popped and my holy moly were they sore :( My poor feet. Its so frustrating because if I walk to work wearing gym shoes I also get a massive blister on the back of heel. Not cool, another reason to look forward to a few days off!

It was really hot and humid again today, very annoying because in our building the air con is ridiculous and its like being in a fridge. Kinda frustrating when deciding what to wear! Its supposed to be another hot one tomorrow....guess I'll just have to freeze inside.

This outfit is from a scorcher the other weekend:


Top - Cotton On, Shorts - Valley Girl, Belt - Cotton On, Sandals - Rubi Shoes






Hope you all have a great week, and are getting as excited about some time off work, and spending time with friends and family as I am! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx