Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Breaking the Rules

Hi guys, second last day of work down yay! I got this little number off Trademe, it looked better on the mannequin haha. Its hard buying stuff off Trademe (NZ's ebay by the way) as you never know if its going to fit. In this case it is a bit too big for me - you can probably tell. Im breaking a few of my rules with this dress - its very girly with bright multi coloured polka dots and its a very modest length. I generally like my skirts and dresses to be above the knee not right on the knee.....I dont think this length suits me. Alas you be the judge here for me though - yay or nay people? Im undecided if I should keep it or sell it - hit me with your thoughts!!


Dress - Trademe, Belt - Pagani, Heels - Hannahs




Hope you all have your Christmas shopping done and are ready to relax - I know I am!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx