Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Army Styles

Hey lovlies, hope you week is going well over half way done for me. I have two new items to bebut for you today, both in keeping with the army theme hehe. I got this dress from Kmar of all places for only $19. I think its pretty dam cute and oh so comfy. I havent really got anything this colour too which it wicked. I have had my eye on some lace up suede wedges in Wild Pair for aaaaaaaaaaaages but couldnt justify the price. I picked up these puppies which are pretty much the same for a fraction of the price at Dotti - also using a voucher which helped even more! They are super comfy too.


Dress - Kmart, Wedges - Dotti, Sunnies - Glassons, Knee Highs - Farmers?, Cuff - Cotton On







I started off this outfit with the knee highs but I ended up changing to full length tights as the dress is quite short at the back! Which do you think looks best?

On another note I went to my first Tuppaware party tonight! Pretty random I must say, free wine and fudge is all good with me though. I also ordered a container for my lunch, I will be sure to post a picture when I receive it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx